Sunday, February 1, 2009

Intangible Calamity....

Ahh....3.30 in the morning. Just finish my assignment. I did a topic on The Importance of People Resources in Info. Management. Glad I did finished off my jod. Good work son...It may a 6 pages of critically thinking of research, but hell it wasn't that easy. Have to helter-skelter just to get the information. I spent a whole day at National Library just to get references books during my previous holiday. What a satisfcation......

Just now I have a chat with my best friends. We'd disccussed about solid waste. I do interested with it anyway. Just think, that the next few years, we'll be live in a tonns of wasted materials. Mind to lives next to a pile of dead rats? maggots?

Hmmm....what do we need? Awareness?? Campaign?? Law enforcement??I thinks there's a lot of it. We are constantly reminded to recycle. What about trash for cash?? I guess it is inevitable. Every day we produced huge amount of wasted materials. Nobody cares. Just throw and eventually someone will pick it up for (if there is to be one). I like one of my colleague , Habiel, that he will rebuke at you whenever you throw your rubbish.."Malaysia kotor sebab orang macam engkau la tau tak!!" Such a nice fellow isnt he....

We are approaching year 2020. By then, expect Malaysian mentality to be the first-class. But are we going to be? hmmm.....things to ponder...

A waste is not a waste until it is wasted
-Environmetalist



1 comment:

  1. im d 'nice fellow one' (^_^)
    he..he...
    wei...
    siot la ko...
    asgmt dah siap...
    xbuat sama2...
    xpe....
    aq igt.. (*_*)

    ReplyDelete