Friday, February 6, 2009

Eh Eh..Nothing Else I Can Say...

Boy..what a day....my day began 7.45am, 15 minutes before my class commenced (ICT) and thanks to Amran for waking me up. As usual, we came late and the tables at the back was normally reserved for us. Little that I did as we listen to presentation. Luckily mine was last week...For 3 hours just sit there and listen to them was unbareable.

I had a discussion with my colleagues, Habiel, Aiin and Cpah, for our ISM group project. It was a quite succesful discussion. At certain time, the air filled with tensed and argue. But we have no qualm as no discussion and arguing is inseperable. The project was properly planned accordingly so it will be completed on time or ahead of scheduled. Mediocre projects wont turn into A if it's done at eleventh hour.

And yeah...I just got the 4th season of Lost..and it's getting even more lost.....the island seems to have a power, to travel into time...Ben,Sheperd,Sayid,Kate,Hugo and Sun are going back to island to save the others. Sawyer and the others still trapped in the island, as the island keep traveling into time...it's getting complicated and sometime I couldn't understand at all....with this time-traveler guy Daniel Faraday and physician Miles bla bla bla....

So go out and get yourself a copy of it at your nearest Speedy outlet.....Discount 50% apply when you purchased second box set....got to go..I'm running out of ink.

1 comment:

  1. bowink coz...
    they'll just read their slide presentation..
    such a waste of time heard of it..
    its more fun surfing internet at d back...
    ha..ha.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete