Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update Update

Lots have been happening for the last few days. And I begin with last Sunday.

Sunday :
Not the best day to remember. While having my lunch, i found maggots in my meal!! Alive and kicking and quite healthy as well. Geez!!! Luckily, I was just started to eat at that time. I found the maggots in the salted egg, just after I removed the egg shell. Creepy crawlies!! Disgusting...utterly disgusting. I have to confess that I have this fear of worms or something like that. Ugly..real ugly..After that, I threw it all away, since it does no good any longer. Who need stale food huh.. I threw up and that left me empty - stomach for the rest of the day. I didn't take any action against the caterer. I knew that what comes around, goes around, although I did bitterly regret about the money I have spent on the meal. RM4...hmm...

Monday:
Boys night out!! Yah..the idea of getting out that night was out of nowhere. Like any other night, we had our lunch at 'Kandang', when suddenly Aman asked, what to do on that night. Since there were no assignment that needed immediate attentions, we decided to go to downtown Cheras. Initially, I thought of buying the new Man Utd home jersey. Instead, I opted for vest!! Geez..I'm not a fashionable person, but the vest attracted my attention so much in a way that I had to forget the jersey. I texted my cousin Lindy ( sound like girl's name huh ) that night, if there is any possibility we could met since he lives around Cheras. Unfortunately, he was busy with his assignment. Never mind, another day ya bro..Next stop was Dataran Merdeka. We hanged around there until the DBKL authorities shooed us away, since it was very late at night. Last destination, kedai mamak at Bangsar. So much for the supper, but I had a glass of teh tarik, since I'm on diet program hehe. Eating at late is not going to help my diet regime.

Tuesday:
I signed up for the SKP (Skim Khidmat Pelajar), which is to do some part time job at PTAR Puncak Perdana Library. There are three of us, where we required to develop a web system. But I haven't get any idea yet regarding the job's details. All I know the wage is RM4 per hour. Although the wage is not lucrative, but it's enough in regard to my side income.

Wednesday:
We supposed to have no class today, but we have to replaced last week SISP class. We also have to cover the Security class as well, but it will commence the following week at..ermm...7am. Yes..a.m...not p.m. Rumors has it that the mid terms holiday (Hari Raya) starting from 3rd September, providing that lecture afterward is replaced. Mind you that I have bought my flight on the 8th. There is a HUGE gap in between. But the rumors is unconfirmed yet. I wont mind to add extra cash actually. i just need CONFIRMATION on it. I skipped the Majlis Anugerah Dekan which was held in the afternoon. Don't ask me why. I have no companion and I hate being alone. Feels like being secluded and isolated, and every eyes stares at me, as if I'm a freak show.
Uncomfortable and discontent.

Another thing that I have discovered during this week is, I am suffering a kind of sleeping disorder, which is known as sleep paralysis. Below is the description of sleeping paralysis ;

Sleep paralysis is a condition in which someone, most often lying in a supine (face up) position, about to drop off to sleep, or just upon awaking from sleep realizes that s/he is unable to move, or speak, or cry out. This may last a few seconds or several moments, occasionally longer. People frequently report feeling a 'presence' that is often described as malevolent, threatening, or evil. An intense sense of dread and terror is very common. The presence is likely to be vaguely felt or sensed just out of sight but thought to be watching or monitoring, often with intense interest, sometimes standing by, or sitting on the bed. On some occasions, the presence may attack, strangling and exerting crushing pressure on the chest.

I suffered sleeping paralysis three nights in a row!! I admit i suffered from it often, but not as frequent as this week.That part of malevolent presence is kind of scares me a lot. Often the disorder is associated with devilish things ( Sam!! Dean!! kinda need you guys here!! ). Legend has it that it was the work of Incubus / Succubus. In my case, it is Succubus, a female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men. Incubus is the opposite.( No wonder why Brandon and Mike chose this as their band's name ). The worst part of being paralyze is the difficulty to breath. That scares the hell out of me. I always thought that I was going to die.Each time I regained my movements, after several attempts, I felt dizzy afterward. I once saw a black figure stand in front of me, I tried to scream but unable. The only part of me that can be moved is my eyes.

How I wish that Succubus never visit me tonight. I begging 'ya to not disturb my sleep, even though you look so seductive anyway..slurppp..

May I have a peace and pleasant sleep tonight. I hope I didn't developed the fear of sleep.

..ZZZZZZZZ~
Incubus..errr..no no..not this kind of Incubus....they are nice people...haha

Haunting and terrifying every women at night...

Voluptuous..drooling...


No comments:

Post a Comment