Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Daylight Between United and City...
1. Fourth official indicates 4 minutes of stoppage time added on.
2. Bellamy scored at 89th minutes and it took an excessive of 55 second for him
to celebrates the goal.
3. United made a late subs in the dying minute and it took 30 seconds.
4. Altogether, they have 1 minutes 25 second plus 4 minutes, equals 5 minutes
25 seconds of stoppage time.
5. Therefore, Owen's goal is legitimate as the goal was scored in a correct
6. That should shut the mouth of our noisy and arrogant Blue neighbour.
- ► 2010 (29)