Thursday, October 29, 2009

How Small The World Is...

I went to UITM Clinic today for a medical check up and met someone unexpectedly. As i waiting for my turn, I heard these commotion of several ( students ) people. Damn! this is clinic la wei, not a pasar malam.As they passes me by, one of them is quite familiar to me. Yes!!..I knew him...Without second thought, I punched him at the stomach and he strangled my head.

Cis..the person happens to be my ol' buddy during my secondary school ( Teknik Betong ) heydays. Sukran...you never change. Still the ol' Sukran. The world is small ( and roundy, pusing sana pusing sini ) though...Never thought I could met him here. Why not KFC ka, Burger King ka, McD ka....

However pity for him. Recently he just had an appendix operation and he had to go to the clinic for medical check up on a regular basis. ( I nearly hit the wound at his stomach. Thank God i missed..I didn't knew.. )Wonder how he deal with this during examination week. We had to cut short our conversation as he gets his turn for medical treatment.

So, all the best to him, grad on time and have a speedy recovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment