Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Don't Know...

So, how long is it since my last post? The one below in not counted as I was accidentally posted it from Slide Share web site.

The reason I have not been blogging for some time is because I didn't have any idea, topics or what so ever to write about. Plus, I am getting lazy to write and even at one point, I did considered to gave up and terminate my blog account.

For the past two month my spending has exceeding from what I have planned. Yeah..renting a house did cost a lot. It triple the amount that I used to had when I was still lived in college.
Since the internet connection is essential in our daily affairs, last two weeks I purchased Celcom broadband. Prior to that, we tried to subscribe Streamyx, however, to no avail, because of the unavailabilty of PORT ( what port??....just one of the excuses by TM... ) at our residential area.

See...now I already started to feel lazy....I just couldn't continue what I'm write about. Of course there is a lot more to come. I reserved it for my next post I guess. Good night everyone..
I'm leaving you with a night prayer....


Keep us safe, Lord, while we are awake, and guard us as we sleep, so that we can keep watch with Christ and rest in peace. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment